Centennial College's five campuses are home to eight schools.
- Ashtonbee Campus, home to Transportation, Advancement, and selected Community and Health studies programs
- Eglinton Learning Site, home to the School of Advancement's English Language Learning program
- Morningside Campus, home to Community and Health Studies, and selected Engineering Technology and Applied Science programs
- Pickering Learning Site, home to our Corporate Communications - Public Relations program and more
- Progress Campus, home to Business, Hospitality, Tourism and Culture, and selected Engineering Technology and Applied Science and Community and Health Studies programs
- Story Arts Centre, home to Communications, Media and Design programs
Continuing Education programs are available at all five campuses and online.
Looking for information about parking? Visit Parking and Transportation.