- College Policies
- Graduate Employment Indicators
- OSAP Performance Indicator
- President's Biography
- Respect at Centennial
Respect at CentennialStatement of Respect
- Safety and SecuritySafety and SecurityRespect at Centennial Silence Isn't Consent Stop Bullying Now WalkSafe Women's Safety Awareness
- Signature Learning ExperienceSignature Learning ExperienceThe Four Pillars of the Program Global Citizenship and Equity Curriculum and Experiences
- Statement of Diversity
- Vision and Mission StatementApply Now
Our mission is to educate students for career success. We make every decision to support the career and personal development of our learners. Our curriculum, teaching and services demonstrate that we value the diverse profiles of our learners.
Centennial College is Ontario's first community college, it was established in 1966 and primarily serves the eastern portion of the Greater Toronto Area through four campuses and seven satellite locations. Our college is best known for its record of exemplary teaching, innovative programming and extensive partnership building.
Centennial is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse post-secondary institutions in Canada. Almost 100 ethno-cultural groups are represented and 80 languages are spoken on campus.
Our four campuses and eight schools produce future leaders. Let us help prepare you for career success.
At Centennial College, our vision is to transform lives and communities through learning
- Safety and Security