Serving the Community
Centennial College is committed to serving the community in the following ways:
Education and Community
- Helping Youth Pursue Education (HYPE) - A free six-week summer training program for youth ages 13-29. The program covers an array of subjects similar to those offered to full-time students.
- CO-OP Programs - Apply the knowledge learned in classroom to a field placement and gain hands-on learning and practical experience.
- Continuing Education - Explore innovative programs which will match both your interest and your schedule.
- Conference Services - Book your next event with us.
- Resources for Corporations - Looking for a perfect fit for your company? Hire a Centennial student!
- Alumni and Development - Learn about the benefits of being a Centennial graduate.
- Libraries and Resources - Learn. Research. Connect.
- Bookstores - Get ready for school with us, whether you need a textbook or stationary supplies, we got you covered.
Research and Innovation
- Applied Research and Innovation Centre - Connect with our faculty, students and resources to find real world solutions to pragmatic problems.
- Centre for Global Citizenship, Education & Inclusion - Examine topics in social justice and engage in conversations with today's leading thinkers.
- Centennial Energy Institute - Help shape the future of the energy economy.
- Employment Services - Receive assistance finding employment.
- Centre for Entrepreneurship - Receive the training and advice needed to help you on your new business venture.
- Employers and Industry Partners - From advertising opportunities to recruitment booths, we have the information you need to get students attention.
Building Healthy, Safe and Nurturing Communities
- Childcare Centre - Our professional caregivers provide a stimulating, safe and nurturing environment for your child at our two locations.
- Athletics and Recreation - Sports not only serves as an activity for our students, but we also invite community members to cheer us on at tournaments.
- Services for Persons with Disabilities - Centennial College's commitment to providing quality services and support includes focusing on meeting the needs of persons with disabilities.
- Campus Safety and Security - All employees, students and users of services at Centennial College have a right to a safe working/learning environment. Learn about what we're doing to help protect you.
Our Commitment to our Community:
- Ensuring that we provide opportunities for student and employers to network.
- Develop resources to further help the career growth of alumni.
- Provide an environment that is safe and accessible for both internal and external community members.
- Create a stimulating environment for children and promote learning development.
- Further explore and collaborate with businesses and educators in efforts to engage communities by promoting development and research.