Transfer Credit Application
Centennial is pleased to introduce our New Recognition of Prior Learning System. The online transfer credit application system allows students greater access to transfer credits by providing the ability to apply from anywhere with an internet connection.
Students are encouraged to speak with their school-based advisor prior to applying for transfer credit to receive program specific transfer credit advising.
Transfer Credit Process
Step 1: Sign into myCentennial. You will need your myCentennial username and password.
Step 2: Select "Student" on the left hand side.
Step 3: Select "Student Records."
Step 4: Select "Apply for Transfer Credit."
Step 5: Follow the prompts to complete your application.
Step 6: Submit your application and wait for notification of decision.
Transfer Credit is not available for the following programs:
- English for Academic Purposes
- Ryerson BScN (students must apply through Ryerson)
- UTSC joint programs (students must apply through UTSC)
You will be asked to upload an electronic copy (i.e. scanned document or smartphone photo) of the following documents:
- Official transcript
- Official course outline from the year you took the course
- If your previous education was done outside of Canada you need to submit a ICAS post-secondary comprehensive report or a WES course-by-course report, please contact your International Admissions Officer for assistance
If you do not have a scanner, you can scan your documents at a Centennial College Resource Centre.
Please note: Documents in languages other than English or French MUST be accompanied by a certified or notarized English translation.
The deadlines to apply for transfer credit are as follows:
- Winter 2018 semester courses: Jan. 18, 2018
- Summer 2018 semester courses: TBD