Centennial College recognizes the financial challenges many students face in pursuing post-secondary education and has implemented a number of bursaries (non-repayable funding) to assist you in meeting your financial obligations. Listed below are some of our bursary offerings, the amount available for each bursary and the approximate time frames they are available.
- Entrance Bursaries
- Full-Time Bursaries
- Part-Time Day and Continuing Education Bursaries
- Ministry Funded Bursaries
Who is Eligible to Apply?
To be eligible for Centennial College bursaries, you must meet the below requirements. Please note that some bursaries may have other requirements in addition to those outlined below.
- have completed the Scholarships and Bursaries Questionnaire at least once during the academic year
- be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or a Protected Person
- be a resident of Ontario for a minimum of 12 consecutive months prior to your first full-time start date at Centennial College
- be enrolled full-time in a Ministry approved program (excludes CE and Part-Time bursaries)
- have a financial need that equals or exceeds the value of the bursary
Unfortunately, International, Second Career and WSIB students are ineligible to apply for bursaries.
Applying for a Bursary
You must first complete the Scholarships and Bursaries Questionnaire at least once per academic year to gain access to all Centennial College Bursaries. Once completed, you will be notified of all bursaries to which you are eligible via your myCentennial email as soon as they become available. You can locate the questionnaire by logging into myCentennial with your student number and password, and clicking on the "Scholarships and Bursaries Questionnaire" link under the T2202A Tax Receipt icon located on the lower right-hand side of the page.