Required Documents

Please ensure you prepare the following documents needed to apply to Centennial College:

  • Get College and university transcripts for Post-Graduate Programs
  • Get High School Transcripts for Post-Secondary Programs
  • Get TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, CAEL or MELAB marks OR proof of study in high school for at least 3 years with a senior English Grade. See English Requirements for scores required. If you are from an English speaking country, check with your admissions team as you may not require English Proficiency Testing.
  • There may be additional non-academic requirements for your program such as a Portfolio. Please check the Admissions Requirements Tab on your online program outline

When to Apply

Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before your expected start date to allow sufficient time for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing. However, applications received closer to the start date will be considered if there is space available in the program. Centennial College Programs are offered in Fall (September), Winter (January), and Summer (May). The available start date(s) for all programs are listed on Centennial College’s online program outlines.

In Case of Study Permit Delay

If you are unable to obtain a study permit before your program is scheduled to begin, you can defer your start date without applying again. Please contact or your international admissions representative to request a new offer letter for the next available intake for your program. Make sure to include your student number in your email (student number is listed on your offer letter).

In Case of Study Permit Denial

If your Visa is rejected and you have paid a tuition deposit, everything but a $200 admin fee will be refunded to you, once you have submitted the proper documentation. For information on the refund process and documents required visit: