International Students Application Form
Our team is excited to begin processing your application to become an international student at Centennial College. Your dedicated International Admissions Assistant is waiting to receive your transcripts and begin assisting you from application to registration.
How to Apply for a Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Program
- Choose 1-3 Centennial College Programs you wish to apply for
- Complete our Centennial College Online Application Form
- Submit the Application Form and Create a PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Proceed to fill out the remaining sections of your Application and click "Complete"
- Email scanned copies of your required application documents (see Admission Requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your Regional Admissions Team member to check your application status (Include your student number, or name and date of birth in your email)
- If you meet the admission requirements, you will receive an acceptance package. In order to secure a seat in your program, pay your registration deposit and tuition fees by the deadlines indicated on your offer letter. View Payments Options.
- Apply for a Study Permit/Visa using your Centennial College offer letter, fee receipt, and other documents required by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Notify your Admissions Team if your study permit application is approved.
- Congratulations! Plan to complete your Registration in person upon arrival at the Centennial College International Centre (Hard copies of your original documents, passport and study permit are required)
How to Apply for English Language Learning (ELL)
Please follow instructions on the "How to Apply" tab of English Language Learning (ELL) program outline.
Are you having difficulties accessing the online form?
To complete your application you should be using one of the following Internet browsers. If your are trying to create an application using another browser, you may experience difficulties
In Case of Study Permit Delay
If you are unable to obtain a study permit before your program is scheduled to begin, you can defer your start date without applying again. Please contact email@example.com or your international admissions representative to request a new offer letter for the next available intake for your program. Make sure to include your student number in your email (student number is listed on your offer letter).
In Case of Study Permit Denial
If your Visa is rejected and you have paid a tuition deposit, everything but a $200 admin fee will be refunded to you, once you have submitted the proper documentation. For information on the refund process and documents required visit: www.centennialcollege.ca/international/withdraw
Reasonable efforts will be made to adhere to programs offered. The application cannot be regarded as an irrevocable offering by Centennial College to the student. Centennial College reserves the right to make changes, without prior notice, affecting but not limited to, areas such as admission procedures, tuition, other fees, courses of instruction, program location, programs of study and general regulations. Centennial College will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the student as a result of such changes.