Services and Global Experience (SaGE)
Services offered by the International Education team
The International Education Services and Global Experience (SaGE) team supports international and internationally-minded students, staff and faculty in achieving personal, academic and professional success during their time at Centennial.
The SaGE team collaborates with academic schools and departments to:
- Assist students with their transition to Canada through pre-arrival programs and orientation
- Support students in finding accommodation options, providing comprehensive health insurance through guard.me
- Support students as they transition through Centennial College, through programming that equips them with a range of employability and personal development skills
- Information on study and work permit applications
- Liaising with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
- Information on employment regulations, income tax and social insurance
- Prepare students as they near graduation with post-graduation work permit applications, seeking employment and providing alumni network opportunities
- Referrals to services and agencies within and outside the College
- Provide information on Canadian employment regulations and support with acquiring documents to work on and off campus, during and after the program
- Liaise and assist with all other immigration-related topics
- Opportunities to study, intern, learn a language or volunteer abroad
Are you a new student preparing for your program at Centennial? Our Arrival Guide will help to make sure you have made all the required arrangements and that you are ready to arrive!