About the Program
Established as Toronto's first public college in 1966, Centennial College offers programs in business, communications, community and health studies, science and engineering technology, general arts, hospitality and transportation.
MAIB/IBM - Semester 1-3: € 15,000
Internship - Semester 4 in Toronto: € 3,500
Note: Fees include Health Insurance. Fees do not include travel, accommodations and meal costs. Semester four internships in Italy and India are at no cost. Students who select the internship opportunity in Toronto, Canada may be eligible to obtain a work visa for eight months upon successful completion of the program.
Program Start: September 25, 2016 in Milan, Italy
- There is a non-refundable Application fee of € 100.00. Please ensure you complete the Application Form and supply all necessary documentation.
- Download application form and complete it.
- If you are sending your application to the University of Milano-Bicocca, you can either mail or fax your application.
- If you are applying through Centennial College, you can send your application via email to: email@example.com
Submit application to:
University of Milano-Bicocca
By Fax: 0039 02/6448.6289
By Mail: University of Milano-Bicocca U17, Piazzetta Difesa per le Donne - 20126 Milano
For more information, please contact:
Successful admission into the program is based on the following criteria:
- Graduate students who have obtained a degree/certificate from an accredited college or university.
- Complete educational history is required, including transcripts.
- Proficiency in English language is a must. For those who are not native English speakers and have not studied in English language would need to undertake any of the following English proficiency tests – TOEFL, IELTS / PTE and submit their scores.
- English proficiency for Centennial College: http://www.centennialcollege.ca/admissions/englishproficiency.
- Work experience is preferred, but those without will also be considered.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of Intent - should include the applicant’s goals and objectives and must not exceed 500 words.
- Scholarships are open to all applicants, and based on merit.
- Need-based cases may also be considered.
- Students can obtain study loans in their respective countries