Applying For A Study Permit
In most cases, you must obtain a study permit if you want to study in Canada. To be eligible to study at Centennial College in Canada:
- The college must have accepted you.
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
- Return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.
For more information, please contact a Student Advisor at the International Education, Main Office Telephone: (416) 289 5393.
For complete information go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp