Your International Payment Option Just Got Easier!
You have a lot to think about when applying to a college abroad, including entering international markets to make payments for tuition and other fees.
Some of the complications you can encounter using current payment processes (international wire transfers or bank drafts) include:
- Payments are in a currency different from your local currency
- International wires are costly due to high banking fees
- Retail exchange rates are high
- Payment details provided by your banking institution to the college are sometimes incomplete, which can cause additional time for the college to apply the payment to your student account.
For that reason we are expanding your payment options.
You may now be able to pay your tuition and any other student fees in your home currency instead of Canadian Dollars. If your local currency is not available, please select American Dollars (USD) and arrange for your bank to transfer the equivalent amount to Travelex. Travelex will convert the USD amount into Canadian Dollars (CAD) and deposit the payment into your student account.
Four Simple Steps to Make a Payment!
Step 1: Link to the Wire Transfer Page
Click here, to access the Travelex Bank to Bank Transfer for Centennial International Students.
Step 2: Process Payment
- Enter student details (name, ID number);
- Enter amount of Canadian Dollars to pay;
- Select payment currency*;
Step 3: Bank Transfer
Step 4: Payment Finalized
Centennial will post the Canadian Dollar equivalent to your student account. Please check your account status on myCentennial to ensure your payment is received. If your payment has not been posted in two weeks, please inform your bank or Travelex.
Click here, for a copy of the Travelex Payment Information Sheet.
If your local currency is not an option available in the form, you will need to choose another currency on the list in order to arrange your Bank to Bank transfer.