Business Innovation and Growth Program Application Form
The program provides for business model design, innovation, strategy development, deployment and technology application development support to small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) operating in the Greater Toronto Area. The focus is SMEs with 2 to 499 employees from all sectors of the economy, looking for growth through development and commercialization of innovative, technology-driven new or improved products, services, or processes in Canada.
With support from the National Research Council of Canada-Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP), the Centre of Entrepreneurship at Centennial College can help selected companies with one of the following program streams:
- Business Model Design and Customer Development: Hands-on solutions for developing validated business models and planning for early-stage enterprises
- Innovation and Growth Strategy Development: Help with marketing strategy and marketing plans
- Mobile Application Development: Assistance with mobile application development
Please proceed to fill in the application if you meet the following application criteria
- You are looking for growth through development and commercialization of innovative, technology-driven new or improved products, services or processes in Canada;
- You are operating in the Greater Toronto Area for two years
- You employ 2 to 499 employees; and
- You are Founder/ CEO of your business
- You are looking to benefit from the program eventually resulting in higher profits/employment.
Filling the form is the first step that gets one started in the intake process. The second step is inviting eligible applicants for discussion to explore if the program is a good fit with their business goals and is of benefit. The last step is selection and approval for acceptance in the program.
Your application will be processed and you will hear from us within two weeks.
For clarification, please contact Lalit Guglani at the Centre of Entrepreneurship email firstname.lastname@example.org.