Co-op Education at Centennial
Centennial College is committed to educating students for career success. The college provides an enriched learning environment for all students and offers full-time market-driven programs. Our co-op programs help students apply their classroom education to real-world experiences.
Interested in exploring co-op? Not able to attend an on-campus information session? Join the Career Services and Co-operative Education Department for one of two webinars being hosted to present information on Centennial College co-op optional programs. In this session, you will:
- Learn which programs offer co-op
- Prerequisites needed to apply for a transfer to the co-op stream
- Benefits of participating in a co-op program
- Typical companies hiring co-op students and the types of roles and experience students gain through co-op experiences
- How and when to apply to transfer to the co-op stream.
Interested in taking co-op?
- Mandatory co-op information sessions
- Which programs offer co-op?
- Frequently asked questions for students