Mandatory Co-op Information Sessions – Registration Required!
The Career Services and Co-operative Education Department will be hosting Mandatory co-op information sessions on the co-op programs and how to apply to the co-op stream starting February 2018.
Who should attend?
- Students from the Business, Engineering or Transportation Schools in a co-op eligible program
- Students in an eligible fast-track program completing their second term in Winter 2018
- Students in an eligible three-year diploma program completing their third semester in Winter 2018
- Students in an eligible graduate certificate program completing their second semester in Winter 2018
Note: Attendance at a Co-op Information Session does not automatically qualify you for the co-op program. You must also meet the other criteria (refer to the Co-op Education FAQ.)
- Log-in to your myCentennial account
- Click on the Student Services tab
- Click HireCentennial
- Click on the Career tab
- Click Career Events
- Look for On-campus Information Session - Mandatory Co-op Information Session
Please Note: Once you have registered, you will receive a link to join the webinar via email.