Advertising – Media Management
The first program of its kind in Canada, Advertising Media Management will prepare you for the role of strategic media planning and buying within the advertising and communications industry.
To do so, this intensive, hands-on, industry-approved program will provide you with the fundamentals of media management, while focusing on consumer-driven communication channel choices (such as mobile platform) for advertising messages.
In this School of Communication, Media and Design post-graduate program, you will:
- Develop an expertise in reaching target audiences with a creative message;
- Build your business and negotiating skills on behalf of advertising clients to achieve strategic results;
- Expand your knowledge of emerging media;
- Master your knowledge of industry specific syndicated research databases and software;
- Complement your in-class education with an industry field placement that will provide the opportunity to work in the industry and hone your skills.
Please note: It is highly recommended that students in this program have and use a mobile computing device (i.e. laptop, tablet) that meets or exceeds the recommended hardware requirements. Detailed requirements will be emailed to new students prior to program registration.
Wed, 11 June 2014 10:28:00
Wed, 11 June 2014 10:24:00
Wed, 11 June 2014 10:20:00
May 26, 2014