Business Administration – Business Operations Management
The Business Administration - Business Operations Management program at Centennial College will teach you how to run a business effectively and efficiently.
Through hands-on learning in environments that are similar to actual business settings, you will learn about:
- Purchasing and inventory management;
- Supply chain and logistics management;
- Operations planning;
- Direct supervision and quality assurance;
- Analysis of operations processes to identify productivity improvements;
- Application of business process re-engineering (BPR) techniques to simplify and streamline organizational processes;
- Planning and designing of quality improvement programs;
- Applying team-approach principles to effectively analyze and recommend solutions to operations problems.
You will also acquire the expertise needed to maximize productivity in these and other areas (like enterprise integration) while preparing for a career in virtually any service or goods manufacturing industry.
One of the most interactive aspects of this School of Business program will involve you learning to integrate manual and computer-based systems, like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, as they relate to supply chain management activities.
Thu, 03 April 2014 10:55:00
Fri, 28 March 2014 23:56:00
Fri, 28 March 2014 08:23:00
Fri, 21 March 2014 23:41:00