AdmissionsHow to Apply Admission Requirements TOEFL, IELTS, CAEL and MELAB Exemptions What if I don't meet the minimum requirements? How to Withdraw
- About the International Centre
- International Student ServicesInternational Student ServicesAirport Pick-up Health Insurance Housing Options Tax Returns Working in Canada
- Contact Us
- Global Experience Office
Regular International Fees 2014-2015
Tuition and Fees International First Year
(Certificate and Diploma)
International First Year (Degree) Tuition (two semesters) $12,400.00 $15,375.00 Program Incidentals * $88.00 $526.00 Student Transitions $10.00 $10.00 Student Activity $267.00 $267.00 Photo ID ** $15.00 $15.00 Placement Testing ** $40.00 $40.00 Coop Admin *** $350.00 $350.00 Canadian Workplace Orientation Fee *** $350.00 $350.00 Student Services $80.00 $80.00 Student Centre Building Fund and Facilities fees $55.00 $55.00 Athletic and Wellness Levy $150.00 $150.00 Bursary Fundraising $10.00 $10.00 Health Insurance $615.00 $615.00 Transforming the Future $20.00 $20.00 Technology/Copyright $180.00 $180.00 Alumni Fee $17.00 $17.00 Total Incidental Fees $2,247.00 $2,685.00 Total $14,647.00 $18,060.00
*Fees vary by program
**First year students only
***Coop programs only
- International part-time students are charged $23.00 for post-secondary to $30.30 for post-graduate per contact hour for courses.
- Domestic and international part-time students are charged health insurance and incidental fees. Incidental fees include student service fee, technology fee, student activity fee, and program incidental fees.
- Centennial College reserves the right to make changes, without prior notice, affecting but not limited to areas such as admission procedures, tuition, other fees, courses of instruction, program location, programs of study and general regulations. Centennial College will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the student as a result of such changes.
- If a student decides to switch from a co-op to a non co-op program after the add/drop date deadline (one week after the official start date) or does not qualify due to a low GPA (below 2.5), he/she is not entitled to a refund of the co-op fee for past semesters.
- International students who choose not to continue to study at Centennial College will be charged a $2,600 non-refundable tuition fee, effective September 2015.