In order to apply, the
information below is required:
- Program Title
- Program Code
- College Name:
Visit ontariocolleges.ca or click on the button below.
Fill in the required information Submit your application
If you are you an
Apply directly here.
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:00pm
Second Career Information Session
Laid off or received EI on or after Jan. 1, 2005? You may qualify for government-sponsored retraining!
- Learn about Second Career, the eligibility criteria and the application process
- Receive Second Career information specific to Centennial College programs of study
Thursday, July 24 at 9:45am - 11:45am (by appointment only)
Resumé & Cover Letter Workshop
Speed up your job search with effective, targeted, accomplishment-based resumés and cover letters!
- Learn about “keywords,” converting duties into accomplishments, overcoming resumé barriers, and more!
- Discover how to create personalized cover letters, persuading employers that you are the best candidate!
- Get quick feedback on your resumé and/or cover letter, to make them more effective
Wednesday, July 9 at 9:45am - 11:45am
Wednesday, July 30 at 9:45am - 11:45am
Learn how to sell yourself at an interview, and beat out the competition!
- Discuss and prepare effective responses to common and difficult interview questions
- Identify your weaknesses and present them in a positive manner, transforming them into strengths
- Learn effective strategies for handling behavioural questions/interviews
- May include preparation, questions to ask, body language, salary negotiation, handling illegal questions, follow up, and more!
This is NOT a Mock Interview workshop. It is preparation for Mock or actual interviews
Wednesday, July 16 at 9:45am - 11:45am
A strong interview performance will enable you to make a positive impression and get job offers!
- Get interviewed answering common, difficult and behavioural questions, and receive detailed feedback
- Dress for success, and get feedback on your appearance
- Prepare in advance: Attend "Impress those Interviewers" Workshop (see above)
- Practice: Ask for the workshop package with interview questions
Monday, July 21 at 9:45am - 11:45am
Job Placement Orientation Session
Learn about job development services and how they can help increase your chances of employment!
- Obtain information on Job Matching, Placement and Incentives
- Gain information on the current labour market and effective job search strategies
Monday, July 14 at 9:45am - 11:45am