As Ontario's first college, Centennial is continually adapting its program offerings to meet the needs of today's increasingly diverse group of learners, many of whom seek shorter, relevant programs that complement their education and the experiences.
Centennial graduates can begin their job search with a comprehensive portfolio of on-the-job experience that many employers demand, to go along with their degree -- it's a potent combination that companies can't ignore.
The Story Arts Centre offers career-driven post-graduate Diploma and Certificate programs.
- New: Business of Film and TV
- New: Advanced Television + Film - Script to Screen
- Advertising - Account Management
- Advertising Media Management
- Children's Entertainment: Writing, Production + Management
- Corporate Communications + Public Relations
- Entertainment and Media Systems Design
- Interactive Media Management
- Journalism Fast-Track
- Publishing: Book, Magazine and Electronic
- Sports Journalism
- Television + Film - Business