With the opening of our spectacular new facility, the School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts opened its doors to the public. We designed some incredible courses and programs that are delivered in our state-of-the-art culinary labs, baking labs, beverage tasting room and restaurant. Designed by professionals, these programs are suited both for those looking to upgrade their skills as well as stoke their passion for all things food and hospitality.
Program areas include
- Baking Arts
- Culinary Arts
- Healthy Baking Arts
- Healthy Culinary Arts
- Hotel Operations
- Restaurant Operations
- Wine Appreciation
- Wine, Beer and Spirits Appreciation
We know your time is valuable so we designed our programs to be short and sweet.
- Most courses are part of a certificate which contains only 4 courses
- Most courses are only 6 weeks in length
- Most courses are scheduled only 3 hours per week
- Certificates can be completed in 2 consecutive semesters
- Courses have been priced with value in mind
Registration is now open for all courses and certificates that will run in September 2017.
New Courses Offered
In addition to the Full-time Food Media Post Graduate program, we are also offering individual Food Media courses starting Fall 2017.
- Introduction to Food Media
- The Social Media and Food
- Recipe Research, Development and Writing
- Introduction to Digital Media
- Food Styling and Photography
- Food Writing
- Food Media Concept Research and Development
If you are interested in the full-time program, please click the link below: