Earn a Centennial College Business Diploma through the McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Partnership
Ontario Colleges and McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada have partnered to offer educational opportunities to McDonald’s employees.
How it works
Centennial College will grant Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) for first year business credit into the 2-year Business Diploma or 3-year Advanced Business Diploma programs to McDonald’s Second Assistant Managers who have completed the Management Development Program Level 2 (MPD) through McDonald's. Applicants will also be required to fulfill the following prerequisites:
- Centennial College Math Skills Assessment
- Centennial College English Skills Assessment
- One General Education Elective (GNED) course (which can be completed before or concurrently with other courses)
Upon successful completion of the above requirements, applicants may complete a 2-year Centennial College Business Diploma in just 1 year or a 3-year Advanced Business Diploma in just 2 years! Learn more about the School of Business Diploma programs.
For more information contact the School of Business:
email@example.com or 416-289-5000, Ext. 2280
How to Apply
Step 2: Once your application is received you will receive a letter requesting supporting documentation. At this time you can submit the following to Centennial's Admissions offices:
- McDonald’s Canada Training Verification form (signed by the applicant’s McDonald’s Regional Training Manager, training must be completed within three years of the application)
- Any additional post-secondary transcripts that applicant may have
Colleges reserve the right to validate graduation from secondary school and original admission requirements.