The Accounting programs will concentrate on building your skills in financial and managerial accounting and developing strong knowledge in accounting software. Communications and analytical skills are also emphasized, as they are essential to employment. Below are the Accounting programs offered within the School of Business.
- 2801 - Business Accounting - (Diploma) 2 Years
- 2405 - Business Administration - Accounting (Advanced Diploma) 3 Years
- 2415 - Business Administration - Accounting Co-op (Advanced Diploma) 3 Years
- 2435 - Business Administration - Accounting Fast Track (Advanced Diploma) 3 Semesters
- 2844 - Strategic Management - Accounting (Graduate Certificate) 1 Year
Pathways to Professional Accounting Credentials
Centennial College Accounting Programs offer pathways with the Association of Chartered Certified Acocuntants (ACCA) and the Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) Canada to help you pursue further accounting credentials upon graduation. Discover Accounting Pathways at Centennial.