The transcript is the official record of your academic activity at Centennial College. Your official transcript will be sent directly to the address (for example, another educational institution) you provide.
There is a $12.00 charge for each official transcript requested. The transcript charge can be paid by money order, direct payment or credit card at Enrolment Services or via the mail. Most transcripts can now be requested online at myCentennial.
One free official transcript will be issued upon graduation. Unofficial transcripts are available online on myCentennial.
To request academic transcript service, you must use one of the following methods:
- Request your transcript online at my.centennialcollege.ca. Most transcripts can be requested online. Transcripts will be processed the next business day.
Click here, to download the application form. You must present photo identification (ID card or driver’s license) when requesting or collecting your transcript.
- Mail or fax to 416-289-5232 a written request to Enrolment Services. Enrolment Services will only service mailed or faxed requests which contain the following required information:
- your full name (plus any previous name)
- your Centennial College student number
- your date of birth
- a legible copy of a valid photo identification (for example, driver’s licence or passport) which also shows your signature
- your handwritten signature on your academic transcript request letter
- a daytime phone number
- your current return address
- the person and address (for example, institution, college or university) to whom your Centennial transcript should be mailed.
Should you fax your request, there is no need to also send your request by mail. Kindly address transcript-related mail to:
Enrolment Services, Student Records, Progress Campus
P.O. Box 631, Station A
Scarborough, ON, M1K 5E9
Verbal requests (for example, by telephone) for academic transcripts will not be serviced. Transcript requests are normally serviced within five to 10 working days after receipt of the request – longer during peak service times. For next business day services most transcripts can be requested online at myCentennial. Centennial College is not responsible for transcripts which are lost or delayed in the mail. Should you owe fees or fines, transcript service will not be provided.