Start Planning Your Career
Choosing a career is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make. You want to make sure that you select a career that is a good match for your skills, interests, and values.
For tips and exercises on choosing a college program and career, start with Self-Assessment.
You can also complete myCareer Guide and contact Pathways Advisors for further resources and information on choosing the program that is right for you:
- By telephone: 416-289-5300
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By walk-in: Room C2-01, Progress Campus, Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, no appointment is necessary
* If you are a current student or recent alumnus (less than 2 years) of Centennial College, visit Career Services and Co-op for the full suite of services available to you
Centennial graduates, alumni and the general job seeking public can access free employment assistance, job placements and training supports funded through the Employment Ontario program at the Centennial College, Community Employment Services:
- By telephone: 416 289-5258
- By email: email@example.com
- By walk-in: 1163 Ellesmere Road (at Midland) Scarborough, Ontario M1P 2X6