Get myCard

How to get your myCard

Getting your myCard is quick and easy, especially when you use our photo upload service to submit whatever photo you want on your myCard. If you want us to take a new picture instead, you can check the Photo Session Schedule and drop by one of our campus locations to have your photo taken for your myCard. By choosing to upload your own photo, you will avoid long waits and only have to pick up your new myCard.

To receive your myCard you must:

  • pay or defer your tuition fees
  • provide your student number, bring valid government issued photo I.D. (e.g. passport, citizenship card, driver's license) and proof of registration (timetable or receipt of payment, on your cell phone is acceptable) when you go to get your myCard

Replacing your myCard

Students can replace their myCard by paying a replacement fee. Go to the one of the locations below to pay the fee and get your card replacement. You must bring one piece of government-issued photo ID and provide your student number. Please note it may take up to 48 hours to obtain your replacement myCard after your receipt of payment.

Campus Department Location
Progress Campus myCard Office - Student Hub C Block - Second Floor, Room C-203
Morningside Campus Enrolment Services Office Second Floor, Room 230
Ashtonbee Campus Enrolment Services - Student Hub Ground Floor, Room L-105D
Story Arts Campus Enrolment Services Office Ground Floor, Room 101

Reporting a Lost myCard

myCard is your key to campus life. Take good care of it, but know we’ve got your back. If you lose your myCard, you can deactivate your account online immediately at, on the OneCard Mobile HCS app, by calling the myCard Office during business hours (416) 289-5255 or after business hours by contacting the Centennial College Information Technology Helpdesk at (416) 289-5280.  You are responsible for all card activity until the account is deactivated, so be sure to act quickly.