In Person myCard Student Photo ID Schedule
Progress Campus - Student Centre Mezzanine
- Wednesday, January 24 - 10 am to 3 pm
- Monday, January 29 - 10 am to 3 pm
- Tuesday, January 30 - 10 am to 3 pm
Morningside - The Commons
- Tuesday, January 23 - 10 am to 3 pm
- Thursday, February 1 - 10 am to 3 pm
Ashtonbee - Enrolment Services HUB
Please take a number at the 'Start Here' desk
- Friday, January 26 - 10 am to 3 pm
- Wednesday, January 31 - 10 am to 3 pm
Story Arts Centre - Foyer
Story Arts Centre(SAC) sessions are for SAC students only and SAC students must obtain their Student Photo ID at SAC only.
SAC students are encouraged to submit their photo online through myPhoto at myphoto.centennialcollege.ca.
- Thursday, January 25 - 10 am to 3 pm
- Space may be limited at any of these sessions. Students will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis and our lineup will close when we have reached capacity for the times posted. Students from any campus are encouraged to submit their photo online at myphoto.centennialcollege.ca.
- Schedules can be subject to change because of unforeseen circumstances. Make sure to double check schedules prior to attendance to avoid disappointment.
- In order to obtain Centennial College Photo ID, you must have proof of registration (payment receipt or timetable) and valid photo Identification with you. Staff cannot look this up for you. You must have it or you will be turned away. You can show this documentation on your cell phone if you wish.
- Story Arts Centre sessions are for SAC students only. Students from the SAC campus should obtain their photo ID at the SAC campus only. All other students are welcome to attend sessions at any other campus.
- Students should note that there is a $25.00 replacement fee for lost cards and a $20.00 initial charge for Continuing Education students. This fee must be paid prior to obtaining your card, receipts will be required.