Centennial Place Residence Welcomes You!
Choosing whether or not to live in Residence is an important decision to make when transitioning into College. Although it is an exciting time in your life, it may also take some time to adjust to your new surroundings. Fortunately, our Residence is designed with facilities and staff in place to help ease this transition and point you in the right direction. Ultimately, we are here to help you succeed.
Tour the Progress Campus show suite
Stop by on Monday, Wednesday or Friday between 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a tour of the Progress Campus show suite (Room B-01) and explore your leasing options.
Research has shown that students who live in Residence
- Build stronger friendships and develop a greater understanding and appreciation for community.
- Are more involved in their community (University and beyond) and engage more highly with volunteerism opportunities and extra-curriculars.
- Develop a wider appreciation for diversity and difference in cultural biases and stereotypes, leading to a more well-rounded individual with regards to self-expression.
- Demonstrate greater gains in critical thinking.
- Have a higher self-esteem and believe more assuredly in themselves and their accomplishments.
- Experience a higher quality of personal growth and professional development.
- Exhibit more comfort with the campus environment than their commuter counterparts.
- Are more likely to graduate with Honours.
The best news is that these benefits are proven to be cumulative, meaning that these improvements will transfer and follow the student throughout their entire academic career. Residence accommodations are determined on a first-come, first-serve basis.
*Please note, that no reservations will be complete, until the payment of the Room Fee has been made.