Amenities & Features
Centennial Place Residence...Where students love living.
- Heat, A/C, Water, Electricity, Wi-Fi
- Grab-and-Go MicroMarket
- Movie Theatre Lounges
- Yoga Studio
- Quiet/Reflection Room
- Arcade & Games Room (Foosball, Billiards, Ping-Pong, etc.)
- Exterior Residence Courtyard
- Business Centre & Innovation Lounges
- "Be a Kid" Lego Room
- ‘The Local’ Café and Restaurant
- Executive Boardroom
Additional Benefits to Residence
- Residence Life Staff Programming (20+ Programs/Activities/Socials per month!)
- 24-hour Desk Staff (Customer Service)
- 24-hour Security
- 24-hour Maintenance On-Call
- 24-hour Live-In and On-Duty Management
- Communal Laundry Facilities, and Garbage & Recycling Rooms on Each Floor
Laundry machines cost $2.25/wash, and $1.75/dry. Students are issued a laundry card upon move-in, which can be loaded with funds for laundry use.
Feng Shui Compliant
Feng Shui is the science of how energy flows around and through objects, rooms, buildings, landscaping and people. Sharon Hay International (SHI) was retained as the lead Feng Shui consultant for the Centennial Place Student Residence to ensure the design, construction and finishing’s of Centennial Place follow the traditional principles of Feng Shui. In support of creating a beneficial living and learning environment for residents, SHI consultants were involved with all aspects of the development project; from selecting the most auspicious dates for the project’s initiation, through review of the design, layout, finishing material selection, landscaping and furnishings for the building. Working with the architects and designers, SHI seamlessly incorporated Feng Shui with traditional building requirements and standards. This is another innovative example of Centennial College’s commitment to provide an environment of success for their students and residents.