Are you an Apprentice who:
- Received extra help in school?
- Had an Individual Education Plan (IEP)?
- Has been identified or diagnosed with a disability?
- Finds it difficult to pay attention in class?
- Gets discouraged with studying, reading, writing, or math?
- Is in need of academic assistance?
The Centre for Students with Disabilities (CSD) can help. We provide a range of free supports and services for students enrolled in an apprenticeship program at Centennial College.
Supports and Services Available to Apprentices Include:
- Trade-specific tutoring (i.e. Electrical, Electronics, and Emissions; Engines; Drive/Gear Train; Steering, Suspension, and Brakes)
- Learning strategies (i.e. preparing for multiple choice questions, time management, study skills)
- Training for commonly used Centennial systems and software (i.e. myCentennial, eCentennial, Outlook, ASOP, ATOMS, ARGO)
- Accessible textbooks
- Essential Skills workbooks
- Grant application support
- C of A and C of Q application support
- ...and more.
How to Register
In order to access services provided by the CSD, apprentices must first register with the department. Your first step is to book an appointment.
For more information on Apprenticeship Services, please contact (416) 289-5000, ext. 7188, or email Melissa George at email@example.com.