Book an Appointment
Step 1 - Who to Contact
Contact the CSD office located at the same campus your program is running.
Progress: 416-289-5000 ext. 2627
Ashtonbee: 416-289-5000 ext. 7252
Morningside: 416-289-5000 ext. 8025
Story Arts Centre: 416-289-5000 ext. 8664
Step 2 - Request an Appointment
Request an intake appointment to see a Disabilities Counsellor.
Step 3 - Gather Documentation (Medical or Other)
a) Gather required supporting medical documentation prior to your appointment. Documents include:
- Learning Disability, Specific Learning Disorder, Mild Intellectual Delay, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Acquired Brain Injury: all psycho-educational assessments, recent Individual Education Plans (IEP) and any accommodation letters (if applicable) provided from other post-secondary institutions
- ADHD/ADD and Psychiatric Diagnosis (examples include depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc.): completed CSD medical verification form or psycho-educational assessment or psychiatric assessment
- Chronic Medical Conditions, Mobility or Functional Limitations, Low vision or Blind: completed CSD medical verification form
- Deaf, Deafened or Hard of Hearing: completed CSD medical verification form and audiology report
b) Bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Supporting medical documentation (see above)
- Acceptance letter or Centennial College student card
- Confirmation of OSAP funding (if applicable)
Step 4 - Where to go for your Appointment
Meet with a Disability Counsellor at one of our Campus Locations.