Resources for Faculty
The following Faculty Guides provide information and instructional strategies to help you help your students.
Please click on any of the following PDF's to review:
- Learning Disabilities
- Mild Acquired Brain Injury
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Deaf, Deafened and Hard-of-Hearing
- Medical Disabilities
- Mental Health Disabilities
- Mobility Impairments
- Blind and Low Vision
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Resources
This information has been developed by the College Committee on Disability Issues (CCDI), which has been instrumental in creating and developing disability services to Ontario college students.