ASOP (Accessible Student Online Profile) is the Centre for Students with Disabilities online Individual Student Profile (ISP) delivery system. ISP’s will indicate classroom accommodations, strategies for success and the assistance to be provided by the CSD or Instructors. ASOP was designed to make the student process of acquiring ISP’s more accessible and confidential.
How will this support Students?
- ASOP is a fully accessible system
- Students can email and download their ISP online 24/7 without the need to visit the CSD
- Instructors can be emailed an ISP via the students or system generated email - eliminating the need for students to hand deliver their ISP
- ASOP increases student confidentiality
- ASOP utilizes myCentennial, a system that is familiar to students