Supporting A Student

Concerned that a student is in need of Counselling Support or Mental Health Help?

  • Be advised that if the student is meeting with a counsellor, the Counsellor is unable to provide you with information about the student without their consent
  • Speak with the student
  • Encourage them to speak with a Counsellor on campus
  • Encourage them to meet with their family doctor to discuss their problems; a family doctor may make referrals to specialists such as a Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Neurologist, etc.
  • If you need support for yourself:

Apply Now

Canadian Students  International Students 

Full-time Catalogue

picture of the Centennial College Full-time Calendar 2017-2018 cover