Our password requirements and conditions include:
1. Log into any college computer that is connected to the College Network via an ethernet cable (please do not use a wireless connection)
2. Once Windows loads to the Desktop, press the "Ctrl+Alt+Delete" keys on the keyboard at the same time
3. On the screen that appears, select the "Change a password" option
4. On the next screen, please do the following
5. If the new password is accepted by the system, you will see a message saying "Your password has been change." Click the OK button to return to the desktop
Perform this change while connected to the network at Centennial College
1. Click on the "Apple" logo in the top left corner and select "System Preferences"
2. Click "Users & Groups"
3. Make sure your login ID is the account selected and click "Change Password"
4. When you are presented with the "Change Password" screen, enter your "Old password" (the password you used to login) then the desired password, matching the format and guidelines outlined in the password policy, and verify the new password, then click the "Change Password" button
The reset is now complete. Depending on the version of OS you are using, you may or may not receive an immediate change success notification.
5. Log off and back in with the new password to test the password was successfully changed
1. Login to myCentennial
2. Click on "My Account" in the top left corner of the webpage
3. Under the "Change password" section, enter the following
4. Click "Save Changes" on the bottom right corner of the webpage. You will get a message saying "Your password has been successfully changed," click the "Back to myCentennial Tab"
September 23, 2017
Location: Women’s Soccer vs. Algonquin
September 23, 2017
Location: Men’s Soccer vs. Algonquin
September 25, 2017
Location: Student Success and Wellness Week Fall 2017
September 20, 2017
September 15, 2017
September 13, 2017
September 08, 2017