Starting Your First Semester?
Here’s What You Need To Know!
Update Your Information
Make sure you log in to myCentennial and update your addresses and phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and emergency contacts.
Student ID Card
Still need a Centennial College photo ID? Learn about myCard and how you can get yours!
Please note, your health card, library card and student photo ID card are considered your personal property and can only be used by the student whose name and student number is on the card. You should never lend these cards to anyone, even your friends. Misuse and misrepresentation of a person’s identity through the use of a health card, library card and student photo ID card that belongs to someone else is illegal and can lead to serious consequences for both individuals.
If you have lost any of your cards or if a card has been stolen, see your International Student Advisor at your campus immediately to arrange for a replacement.
TTC Metropass Student Discount in 3 Steps
1. Obtain your Centennial College photo ID. If you have not already obtained your Centennial College photo ID, find out how to get your myCard. *If you don't have your Centennial College photo ID yet, you can also bring your acceptance letter and passport to complete Step 2.
2. You will then need to purchase a TTC post-secondary photo ID from Sherbourne Station, which costs $5.25 (cash only). To purchase the card and have your photo taken at Sherbourne Station, you must bring the following items:
- your current, valid Centennial College photo ID
- your official myCentennial timetable to prove full-time status, and
- a government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license or passport
3. Now that you have a TTC photo ID, you can purchase a TTC post-secondary monthly Metropass at the student rate of $117/month (rather than the full adult rate of $146/month). You can purchase your Metropass from a fare collector at any TTC subway/RT station, or from Metropass vending machines at these TTC stations.
See more information from the CCSAI on using public transit as a student at Centennial College.
Are you interested in meeting new people who enjoy the same hobbies and interests as you? Want to learn something new? Just looking for a new social group? Then check out CCSAI's Clubs page where you can find more than 50 clubs to fit any interest.
Can't find a club that interests you?
Don't worry about it – you can start your own club! Starting a club is as easy as visiting your nearest CCSAI office and requesting a club package. You may also download and print off a copy of the full club package. The package will answer any questions you may have while giving you the resources to get your club up and running!
Have you got what it takes to become a leader? We believe you do and we want to equip you with the tools and knowledge that will make you a leader in your career and in your life.
The Leadership Passport is a co-curricular program launched by Centennial College to help students develop leadership competencies that differentiate them to employers and in the workplace. More than 200 Centennial students have graduated with a value-adding credential printed on their transcripts.
Learn more about our Leadership Programs.
See the Centennial College Event Calendar to view important dates, deadlines, and school events!