- Initiated newspaper campaign to promote Post-Grad Programs at The Centre for Creative Communications. Included creative and full media plan ($8,000 budget).
- Prepared on-site communication campaign for CCSAI Student Centre restaurant.
- Developed full Public Relations launch event for Chemagne Dance Studio including: press release, sponsor acquisition, signage and flyers.
Provided communications advice and event staffing for Terri Michael's Stoned Originals Jewelry.
- Developed a CD cover for Mazda promotion through Compound.
Developed small space ads and in-store materials for Canine Life, a health food for dogs, including a product shoot.
- Prepared, promoted and organized focus groups for: CCC; J. Walter Thompson; Compound.
- Set up a sales structure for advertising in the East York Observer. Advertisers receive free production from Tilt.
- Provided marketing counsel for MyMediaBiz.com to launch a new TV and Film industry website.
- Conducted competitive analysis and provided recommendations for how Centennial's Digital Animation program can build a higher applicant base.
- Developed promotional materials for Radical Wave, a hair salon running a Fashion Show in support of Black History Month and "Stop the Violence".