Wildly Important Goals Instagram Contest
Wildly Important Goals Instagram Contest
Official Rules and Regulations (the “Contest Rules”)
- The Contest begins October 1, 2021, and ends October 15, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). There are three (3) prizes (a Centennial College hoodie) to be won. In the event a winner does not meet the eligibility criteria, or fails to comply with the Contest Rules, the Prize will default to an alternate winner.
- Centennial College is the “Contest Sponsor.”
- Entry Terms: An eligible submission is a comment under the Instagram post that meets the following requirements:
- the comment includes a brief description of how any of the College’s #WildlyImportantGoals have personally impacted you;
- the comment’s copy includes the tag of a classmate; and
- the comment occurs within the Contest Period.
To be eligible, the entrants must be a current student of Centennial College. Only one (1) entry is permitted per student. In the event it is discovered any individual attempted to enter the Contest multiple times, that individual's entries will be disqualified from the Contest. All entries are property of Centennial College and none will be returned. By entering the Contest, the entrant agrees to comply with the Contest Rules outlined herein.
- How to Enter: To enter, an entrant must comment the Instagram post with a description of how any of the College’s #WildlyImportantGoals have personally made an impact on their life, with the accompanying tag of a classmate. The entrant will be contacted via direct message on Instagram. In order to be eligible the entrant must have ‘direct message’ functionality turned on.
- Prizes: Three (3) individual prizes will be awarded to three (3) individual winners. The prizes consist of one (1) Centennial College hoodie (the “Prize”).
- Entrants must be a current Centennial College student at the time of the contest announcement (October 1, 2021). The Prize winners must claim their Prize within the date determined by the Contest Sponsor. Failure to claim the Prize will result in a forfeit. In the event the Prize winner(s) is under the age of majority, he or she must receive written consent from a parent or guardian to accept the Prize.
- Random Draw and Odds: There will be three (3) randomized draws to identify the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The draw will take place Monday, October 18, 2021.
- Centennial College will contact selected winner via direct message on Instagram.
- In the event a selected winner cannot be contacted within two (2) full business days after the draw, they will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
- Before being awarded a Prize, the winner, or their parent or legal guardian (in the event the winner is under the age of majority), will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating, among other things, they have read and understood these official Contest Rules, grants all consents required and authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish and disseminate the winner’s given name, photograph, likeness, and sobriquet, in connection with the Contest, at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, they accept the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winners participation in this Contest, and as related to receipt and use of the Prize. Centennial College will not reproduce, publicize and/or broadcast any personal information for marketing or promotional purposes, in order to maintain and respect all entrants’ privacy. Any personal information that is provided to Centennial College will be on a voluntary basis. The misuse of any personal information is strictly prohibited.
- In the event a winner does not comply with all eligibility criteria and other provisions specified in these Contest Rules, the Contest Sponsor will have the right to disqualify such winner(s) and draw an alternate. At the time, the Contest Sponsor will be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. All decisions made by the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of the Contest are final.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash or other Prizes. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or part in the event that all or any component of the Prize(s) is unavailable.
- The odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. All entries that are incomplete, submitted through illicit means or do not comply with the official Contest Rules or satisfy the criteria will be disqualified by Centennial College.
- Conditions of Participation: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree:
- To be bound by these Contest Rules and the decisions of Centennial College, whose decisions are final;
- The winner must provide proof of identity. The winner must return all necessary documents within seven (7) days following notification that the entrant has won or the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate entry.
- Persons ineligible for the Contest include employees of Centennial College, corporate partners, spouses, parents, children, siblings and any person living in the same residence with them are ineligible to win Prizes. Similarly, all employees of all public colleges in Ontario are also be ineligible to win Prizes;
- General Rules: The Sponsor will not be held responsible or bear any liability for:
- Late-received, lost, misdirected, incomplete, illegible entries;
- Entries which fail to comply with the Contest Rules;
- Failure of the internet or the website during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail system or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or handset resulting from taking part in the Contest;
- Losses, damages, or claims caused by or resulting from the Contest.
The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice, if necessary, to comply with any applicable legislation or policy of Centennial College. Centennial College may amend or terminate any of its Contests or any portion thereof at its discretion without advance notice.
All entries become the property of Centennial College and none will be returned.
The Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by Centennial College. Entrants must comply with these Contest Rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the Contest Rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these Contest Rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
All improper entries will be voided.
The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
If the identity of an entrant(s) is disputed, the person matching the information presented to Centennial College at the time of entering the Contest will be deemed to be the entrant.
Note: All intellectual property, including but not limited to, logos, slogans, designs, promotional material, web pages and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying is prohibited.