Please Note: Before you can receive your OSAP, funding you must:
- Complete and submit your OSAP application including all required OSAP documents and be eligible for OSAP.
- Complete and submit your Master Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA) to a designated Canada Postal outlet with your valid Social insurance Card and your valid government photo identification (first year students only)
- Pay and register in a fulltime course of study
- Centennial will then electronically confirm your fulltime enrolment to the Ministry
- The Ministry will then electronically deposit your OSAP in your bank account.
This confirmation will happen for each disbursement.