OSAP Steps

Please Note: Before you can receive your OSAP, funding you must:

  • Complete and submit your OSAP application including all required OSAP documents and be eligible for OSAP.
  • Complete and submit your Master Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA) to a designated Canada Postal outlet  with your valid Social insurance Card and your valid government photo identification (first year students only)
  • Pay and register in a fulltime course of study
  • Centennial will then electronically confirm your fulltime enrolment to the Ministry
  • The Ministry will then electronically deposit your OSAP in your bank account.

This confirmation will happen for each disbursement.

Apply Now

Canadian Students  International Students 

Full-Time Calendar

Centennial College Full-time Calendar 2018-2019