P.O. Box 631
Station A Toronto,
ON, M1K5E9, Canada
Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees
Regular International Fees 2017-2018
|Tuition and Fees||International First Year
(Certificate and Diploma)
|International First Year (Degree)|
|Tuition (two semesters)||$12,772.00||$15,860.00|
|Program Incidentals *||$138.00||$263.00|
|Photo ID **||$20.00||$20.00|
|Placement Testing **||$55.00||$55.00|
|Coop Admin ***||$350.00|
|Canadian Workplace Orientation Fee ***||$350.00|
|Student Centre Building Fund and Facilities fees||$55.00||$55.00|
|Athletic and Wellness Levy||$150.00||$150.00|
|Intl Student Support Program||$44.00||$44.00|
|Transforming the Future||$20.00||$20.00|
*Fees vary by program
** First-year students only
***Coop programs only
- International part-time students are charged $24.50 for post-secondary to $31.80 for post-graduate per contact hour for courses.
- Domestic and international part-time students are charged health insurance and incidental fees. Incidental fees include student service fee, technology fee, student activity fee, and program incidental fees.
- Centennial College reserves the right to make changes, without prior notice, affecting but not limited to areas such as admission procedures, tuition, other fees, courses of instruction, program location, programs of study and general regulations. Centennial College will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the student as a result of such changes.
- If a student decides to switch from a co-op to a non-co-op program after the add/drop date deadline (one week after the official start date) or does not qualify due to a low GPA (below 2.5), he/she is not entitled to a refund of the co-op fee for past semesters.
- International students who choose not to continue to study at Centennial College will be charged a $2,300 non-refundable tuition fee, effective September 2015.
Ready to make a payment? Visit Payment Options for International Students.