P.O. Box 631
Station A Toronto,
ON, M1K5E9, Canada
Make sure you prepare the following documents before applying to Centennial College:
- If you are applying to a Fast-Track or Post-Graduate program: college or university transcripts and diploma or degree certificate are required.
- For Post-Secondary Programs: High school transcripts and diploma are required.
- Get TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, CAEL or MELAB marks OR proof of study in high school for at least three years with a senior English Grade. See English Requirements for scores required. If you have graduated from an English-speaking country, check with your admissions team, as you may not require English Proficiency Testing.
- There may be additional non-academic requirements for your program, such as a Portfolio. Please check the Admissions Requirements tab on your online program outline
- The last 4 digits of your passport number and city of birth. Please DO NOT send a copy of your passport.
In Case of Study Permit Delay
If you are unable to obtain a study permit before your program is scheduled to begin, you can defer your start date without applying again. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your international admissions representative to request a new offer letter for the next available intake for your program. Make sure to include your student number in your email (student number is listed on your offer letter).
In Case of Study Permit Denial
If your visa is rejected and you have paid a tuition deposit, everything but a $200 admin fee will be refunded to you, once you have submitted the proper documentation. Learn more about the refund process and documents required.