P.O. Box 631
Station A Toronto,
ON, M1K5E9, Canada
Send Your Application Documents to Centennial College
Thank you for your interest in applying to Centennial College.
Once you have completed your online application form, your dedicated admissions assistant is waiting to receive your transcripts and begin assisting you from application to registration.
- Please email scanned copies of your required application documents (see Admission Requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are applying from within India, please only send scanned copies of your transcripts and required documents directly to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding your application, documents required, or the admissions process, please click here for contact information to get in touch with your admissions team.
- If you are applying to a Fast-Track or Graduate Certificate program: college or university transcripts and diploma or degree certificate are required.
- For Post-Secondary Programs: High school transcripts and diploma are required.
- Academic English Proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, ITEP, CAEL, Pearson Test of English, Duolingo English Test, or demonstration of English Proficiency through Previous Education).
- Please review the admissions requirements for your program on the online program outline; portfolio, letter of interest, resume, or online program information session may be required for your program.
- The first page of your passport (the page with your photo, if applicable)
- Standardized tests from your home country may be required – check with the International Admissions Assistant for your region for individual assistance.
For more information on the Admissions Process, please visit How To Apply.