Suzhou Centennial College
A Canadian Education in China
Centennial College invites you to discover a rich academic experience and build a global professional network at Suzhou Centennial College in Suzhou, China. Created in association with Suzhou University of Science and Technology, Suzhou Centennial College is the only accredited Canadian college in China.
- Pathways to programs in Toronto, Canada
- Earn an Ontario College Diploma from Centennial College in China
- A career and résumé enhancing international experience in China
- All Programs delivered in English
- Optional introductory mandarin language and culture classes are available, in addition to your academic program
Apply to start your program in September 2017!
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suzhou Centennial College Programs
- English Language Learning (1-3 semesters)
- Business Foundations (1 year / 2 semesters)
- Hospitality Foundations (1 year / 2 semesters)
- Business – Accounting (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Financial Services (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Business – International Business (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Hospitality – Hotel Operations Management (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Software Engineering Technician (2 years / 4 semesters)
- International Business Management (Graduate Certificate) (1 year / 3 semesters)
Advantages of Centennial College Programs in China
- Take the Business or Hospitality Foundations program (8 months) in China to prepare and qualify for programs at Centennial College in Toronto, Canada.
- Start your program in China and apply to complete your final year at Centennial College in Toronto, or complete your program in China and apply for further studies in Canada.*
- Ideal for graduates seeking an international career! Our campus is located in Suzhou Industrial Park (SIP), a thriving high-tech and pro-business environment with an international competitive edge. SIP is home to 118 of the top 500 companies in the world!
- Gain international experience in China, one of the fastest growing economies and one of the world’s largest international trading partners.
*Pathways are subject to meeting admissions requirements of partner institutions with required grades, upon completion of Centennial programs.