Global Pay for Students
Step 1: Visit the Wire Transfer Page
Visit the Centennial College Western Union Global Pay for Students Bank to Bank Transfer page for Centennial International Students.
Step 2: Enter Student, Payer and Payment Details
- Enter student details (name, ID number)
- Enter amount of Canadian Dollars to pay
- Select payment option and payment currency*
- Finalize transaction
Step 3: Bank Transfer
- Print your payment instructions and make the payment at your local bank
- If paying by wire transfer, instruct your local bank to transfer funds to the Western Union bank account indicated on the payment instructions
- If you are paying by credit card, you will have the option of paying in your home currency or not
Step 4: Payment Finalized
Centennial will post the Canadian Dollar equivalent to your student account. Please check your account status on myCentennial to ensure your payment is received. If your payment has not been posted in two weeks, please inform your bank or Western Union Business Solutions.
Watch a step by step Global Pay for Students video guide.
*If your local currency is not an option available in the form, you will need to choose another currency on the list in order to arrange your Bank to Bank transfer.