Getting Settled In
- Meet your International Education Team!
- Visit the International Office at your campus to complete your registration.
- Book an assessment test, apply for transfer credits or Prior Learning Assessment, if applicable.
- Attend Orientation and the International Info Session.
- Have your photo taken for your Student Photo ID.
- Update your Toronto address, telephone number and emergency contact on myCentennial.
- Find your classes, get a locker.
- Understand your health insurance policy and how to stay healthy and safe.
- Maintaining your status as you study and work in Canada.
- Some tips on adjusting to the Canadian classroom.