Preparing for Your Time at Centennial
- Satisfy conditions of offer of admission and pay fees.
- Apply for all immigration documents needed to enter and study in Canada.
- Confirm semester start date on your offer letter or check the College events calendar.
- Book flights into Toronto. We suggest you arrive at least a week before the start of classes to give yourself some time to settle in.
- Arrange for accommodation.
- Arrange for transportation from the Toronto airport to your place of accommodation.
- Log in to myCentennial and set up your Centennial email address so you don’t miss any important information!
- Register online for Orientation.
- Pack your bags!