Home Admissions International Education Services and Global Experience (SaGE) International Student Confirmation of Enrolment Letter Request

International Student Confirmation of Enrolment Letter Request

International Student Confirmation of Enrolment Letter Request

*Are you a domestic student? Click here for domestic student college letter information.

There are 3 types of letters you can request to verify your enrolment:

1. Letter of Enrolment (LOE)
This is the most common type of letter and can be used as proof of your registration at Centennial College. You can use this letter to:
  • Extend your Study Permit: It is recommended that you apply for a Study Permit renewal approximately 90 days before the expiry date. Do not request your Letter of Enrolment too far in advance of your renewal application.
  • Renew your Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
  • Obtain a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
  • Use at your United States Visa appointment
2. Co-op Work Permit Letter
This is to obtain or extend your Co-op Work Permit.
3. Bank Letter
This is to provide the bank in your home country the total amount of upcoming fees, to facilitate loans or transfer of funds.


  • You are strongly recommended to use a current version of the Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser to complete the form below. (Please avoid using Internet Explorer.)
  • All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Please ensure you fill in all these fields before clicking Submit.
  • Once you have clicked Submit, you will be directed to a Thank You page. This is confirmation that your letter request has been successfully received. If you do not see this Thank You page, check your form again and re-submit.
  • Your letter request can take up to 10 business days to process. You will be sent an email to your myCentennial email account with either a scanned PDF of the letter attached, or to notify you that it is ready for pickup (depending on the delivery method you select).
  • If you have not received your letter after 10 business days, please email sageletters@centennialcollege.ca with your full name, student number, and date of initial letter request. We will not respond to inquiries about letter requests submitted within the past 10 business days.
  • Please note: If your Study Permit will expire within the next 10 days, visit your International Office immediately.

To request one of the letters above, please complete the

Confirmation of Enrolment Letter Request Form

Post-Graduation Work Permit Letter

If you are applying for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) and require a supporting letter, please complete the Confirmation of Graduation Letter Request Form.

Domestic Students

Domestic students must request official College letters by completing this form and submitting it in-person to Enrolment Services at your campus.