Suzhou Centennial College
About Suzhou Centennial College
About Suzhou Centennial College
As the only Canadian College in China, Suzhou Centennial College (SCC) programs can help you create new opportunities for your future education and career that you can’t find anywhere else!
High-quality Canadian education programs offered at Suzhou Centennial College in China meet strict educational standards set by The Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development Ontario. Benefits of studying Centennial College programs in China include:
- New Pathways to College and University in Canada
- Earn a ministry-recognized Ontario Diploma or Graduate Certificate in China
- Semester exchange and credit transfer opportunities with Centennial programs in Toronto
- Internship Placements in Suzhou Industrial Park (SIP)
- All Programs delivered in English
- Optional Mandarin Language and Culture Classes, in addition to your academic program
- High-Quality Education and friendly campus environment
Suzhou Centennial College is the first Canadian college nationally approved to operate in China by the Chinese Ministry of Education, and by the Ministry of Education, Jiangsu Provincial Government. We are the only Sino-Foreign Cooperative College delivering Canadian credentials in China!
Explore Canadian Education in China
Suzhou Centennial College (SCC) combines the best academic and cultural experiences in China with pathways to further study at College and University in Canada. With over 1,000 pathway options, Centennial College is a leader in academic pathways and partnerships.
“See SCC” video series follows uplifting stories, learning experiences and inspirational journeys that connect you with Suzhou Centennial College (Suzhou, China) and Centennial College (Toronto, Canada). Start watching to get to know our SCC campus, explore the city and culture here, and see how you can grow personally and professionally in Suzhou!
Suzhou Centennial College Programs
- English Language Learning (1-3 semesters)
- Business Foundations (1 year / 2 semesters)
- Hospitality Foundations (1 year / 2 semesters)
- Business – Accounting (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Financial Services (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Business – International Business (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Hospitality – Hotel Operations Management (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Software Engineering Technician (2 years / 4 semesters)
- Architectural Technician (2 years / 4 semesters)
- International Business Management (Graduate Certificate) (1 year / 3 semesters)
SCC programs equip students with industry skills required to launch successful careers and offer pathway options for students interested in pursuing further study. SCC students can start their program in China and apply to complete their final year at Centennial College in Toronto, or complete their program in China and pursue articulated pathways* to college and university programs in Canada.
View the Suzhou Centennial College Programs Book to learn more.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for October 2020.
*Pathways are subject to meeting admission requirements of Centennial College and partner institutions, with required grades, upon completion of Suzhou Centennial College programs.