P.O. Box 631
Station A Toronto,
ON, M1K5E9, Canada
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
Regular International Fees 2021-2022
|Tuition and Fees||International First Year
Certificate and Diploma
|SETAS International First Year
Certificate and Diploma
|International First Year (Degree)|
|Tuition (two semesters)||$15,385.00||$16, 377.00||$19,484.50|
|Program Incidental*||Program Incidental fee varies by program and are not included in the Total Ancillary Fees below.|
|CCSAI Academic Supports||$46.00||$46.00||$46.00|
|Inclusive Community for Diversity and Belonging||$0.60||$0.60||$0.60|
|Student Success Technology and System Support||$2.00||$2.00||$2.00|
|Student Success Projects||$2.00||$2.00||$2.00|
|Testing (Placement Assessment)**||$55.00||$55.00||$55.00|
|Transitions to College: 8 week Focus for Academics||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Access to Post-Secondary Education||$23.16||$23.16||$23.16|
|Athletics and Wellness Levy||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00|
|Career Success Programming - Career Week||$0.40||$0.40||$0.40|
|Career Success Programming - General Education Workshops||$3.00||$3.00||$3.00|
|Career Success Programming - Graduate Employment Initiatives||$0.60||$0.60||$0.60|
|Leadership Development for Career Success||$0.80||$0.80||$0.80|
|Leadership Development (Leadership Conference)||$2.00||$2.00||$2.00|
|Legal Advice Access Fee||$8.00||$8.00||$8.00|
|Student Clubs and Organizations||$8.00||$8.00||$8.00|
|Transforming the Future||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Financial Literacy Fee||$4.22||$4.22||$4.22|
|Academic/Personal Issues Resolution and Coaching||$0.60||$0.60||$0.60|
|CCSAI Health and Counselling||$48.00||$48.00||$48.00|
|Health and Dental Insurance||$615.00||$615.00||$615.00|
|International Student Support Program||$44.00||$44.00||$44.00|
|Mental Health and Wellness Programming||$3.00||$3.00||$3.00|
|Completion of Enrolment Verification Letters||$1.30||$1.30||$1.30|
|Graduation and Convocation||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
|Student ID Cards (myCard)**||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|AWC Facilities Fee||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Student Centre Building Fund||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Student Centre Facilities Fee||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Total Ancillary Fees||$1,579.24||$1,579.24||$1,579.24|
* Fees vary by program
** First-year students only
- International part-time students are charged $30.34 for post-secondary to $39.25 for post-graduate per contact hour for courses.
- Domestic and international part-time students are charged mandatory health insurance and incidental fees. Incidental fees include student service fee, technology fee, student activity fee, and program incidental fees.
- In the Fall 2020 Term, the cost for the semester will be $211.35 less than the in-person offering due to the elimination and/or reduction of the following ancillary fees for all programs: Athletics and recreation (reduced), career week, AWC loan and facilities fee, Student Centre building fund and facilities fee, CCSAI social events, and the myCard fee.
- Centennial College reserves the right to make changes, without prior notice, affecting but not limited to areas such as admission procedures, tuition, other fees, courses of instruction, program location, programs of study and general regulations. Centennial College will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the student as a result of such changes.
- If a student decides to switch from a co-op to a non-co-op program after the add/drop date deadline (one week after the official start date) or does not qualify due to a low GPA (below 2.5), he/she is not entitled to a refund of the co-op fee for past semesters.
- International students who choose not to study at Centennial College after accepting an offer will be charged a non-refundable tuition fee. - Prior to September 2020 programs: subject to $2,300 non-refundable tuition fee. Effective for September 2020 programs: subject to $2,650 non-refundable tuition fee.
Ready to make a payment? Visit Payment Options for International Students.
Co-operative Education Fees
Career Services and Co-operative Education Administration Fees
Students enrolled in a co-operative education program will be charged an additional, non-refundable, administrative fee. Collection of the fees will commence with the semester in which the first Co-op Professional Practice subject is scheduled at the rate of $450.00 per work term. If a program contains more than one work-term, the co-op fee is billed in the semester prior to each subsequent work-term. The fee helps cover the various costs of services related to co-op education, such as career planning, student preparation, promotion, placement assistance, work-term monitoring and on-going liaison with employers.
Canadian Workplace Orientation Fee
International students enrolled in a co-operative education program will be charged an additional, non-refundable, Canadian Workplace Orientation fee. Collection of the fees will commence with the semester in which the first Co-op Professional Practice subject is scheduled at the rate of $350.00 per work term. If a program contains more than one work-term, the co-op fee is billed in the semester prior to each subsequent work-term. The fee assist students to be more successful in their program prior to their first co-op semester so that more students can take advantage of this wonderful work and learn opportunity by meeting the eligibility requirements for the co-op semesters and continue to offer additional services through to graduation.
International Student Support Fee
The International Student Support Fee supports the mental health of international students by providing access to counselling services that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via different modalities including in-person, telephone and online.