While our campuses remained closed to most students/staff, many services and supports are offered online via our COVID-19 Information Centre.

Home Admissions Student Records How can I enter my SIN in the college's system

Full-Time Catalogue

Centennial College Full-time Programs Catalogue 2020-2021



P.O. Box 631 Station A
Toronto, ON, M1K 5E9


How can I enter my SIN in the college's system

How can I enter my SIN in the college's system

Social Insurance Number (SIN) information will be collected through your myCentennial student portal. Please do not email the College your SIN.

If your SIN is not currently on file with Enrolment Services, you must submit your SIN by following the steps below:

  1. Log in to the myCentennial student portal
  2. Under “SIN Collection” on the home page, click on the link to add your SIN to your profile
  3. Enter and confirm your SIN in the fields provided
  4. Click "Submit" once you ensure the information entered is accurate

Verifying your SIN

If you have previously provided your SIN, log in to your myCentennial student portal and follow the steps above to verify that we have your SIN on file.

Any corrections to invalid SIN information or changes to your SIN information must be completed in person at any of our Enrolment Services offices, located at our five campuses.

Please ensure that you bring a valid piece of government-issued photo ID and your SIN card or SIN confirmation letter.