8th Annual Technology Fair and Hiring Event
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 10:00 AM
Venue: Progress Campus, Event Centre (8th Floor)
The Career Services and Cooperative Education Department in partnership with the School of Engineering Technology and Applied Science (SETAS) are excited to invite you to the 8th Annual Technology Fair and Hiring Event! All graduating students and graduates from the department are welcome to attend!
It promises to be an exciting event giving you the opportunity to connect with employers, to learn about current employment opportunities and to practice your networking skills.
Concurrent with the Hiring Event there will be a Technology Fair and competition where students will be presenting their capstone projects. This event will run from 12pm - 4pm at the same location.
**Please dress professionally and bring copies of your resume!
Instructions for Students
- View more details about the event and register on HireCentennial [visit https://hire.centennialcollege.ca > click Student button > login with myCentennial credentials > Events Calendar].
- Update your resume by checking samples on HireCentennial OR by meeting with an Advisor in Career Services.
- Research companies (list on HireCentennial) and prepare an elevator pitch to introduce yourself.
- Get a business professional outfit (examples on HireCentennial). Check First Impressions second hand boutique at the Progress Campus CCSAI lower level.
- Watch this video to get ready for the job fair