416-289-5128, Ext. 3416
P.O Box 631 Station A
Toronto, ON, M1K 5E9
Accelerate Your Business
Grow your business and increase your profitability with our Business Innovation and Growth Program, with support from the National Research Council of Canada – Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP).
Applications for this program are now being accepted from all eligible SMEs, in order to assist them through Innovation and Productivity Services at Centennial College’s Centre of Entrepreneurship.
- Small- to medium-sized businesses with 2-499 employees
- Operating in the Greater Toronto Area for two years
- Businesses looking for growth through development and commercialization of innovative, new or improved products, services or processes, resulting in enhanced profitability and employment
Three optional streams:
- Business Model Design and Customer Development: Experiential program for developing an actionable strategic roadmap and building the business for early-stage enterprises.
- Innovation and Growth Strategy Development: Business advisory program for Business Model Innovation, Strategy design and deployment for growth based on the need of individual local Business
- Mobile Application Development: This program will assist the business in developing a mobile application to support the organizational or market performance improvements.
For further queries contact Lalit Guglani at Centennial College's Centre of Entrepreneurship by calling 416-289-5128, ext.3416, or by sending an email to email@example.com.